Friday, April 9, 2010

Brandy & RayJ Discuss "Family Business"


Brandy and RayJ are covering the April issue of JET Magazine. The two also appeared on George Lopez's show to talk about their new reality show "Family Business" which premieres on VH1 this Sunday night. Check the video.




I've always liked Brandy, and RayJ is such a little cutie pie so I'll most def be checking them out. Y'all know I'm a reality TV junkie, but I've seen people make comments against celebrities going this route. I realized that some of these celebs have fans that don't even know who they really are. I was in the beauty shop one day and this little girl (maybe about 9/10 years old) and her friend were looking in a magazine. She looked up from the magazine and told her friend "Girl, Moesha's real name is Brandy." I thought that was the FUNNIEST ish ever because they really didn't know who B-Rocka was LOL. If a reality show is done right, I don't see any problem in celebrities increasing their fan base and making that money.

BTW, Brandy is NOT feeling a RayJ getting back with Kim LOL.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I cant wait to check this out myself. I got a lot to watch this freaking weekend.

Anonymous said...

Brandy looks old as shit.

Anonymous said...

I watched the show and it was cool. I like Brandy but what's up with her WIGS ?????? Lace fronts, whatever she got going. The side burns connect with the sh*t LOL.... Damn and oh I could I forget those God awful eyebrows !!!! She need a new crew cause they wrong as hell for letting her look like that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails