Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why Can't Successful Black Women Find Men?




"Why Cant Successful Black Women Find men?" I promise this is something that we as black women ask ALL the time, SMH. Take a look at Jacque Reid (pictured above), she's pretty, extremely successful and seems to have a great personality....yet she's still single. Check out this panel discussion on MSNBC with Jacque, Steve Harvey and more to hear their thoughts.





Lots of them made very good points, but honestly.. that potential thing kinda ticked me off. Let me explain why. Although I have no problem with interracial, I DO have a problem with a black man being with a black woman while he has that "potential" but as soon as he gets on he's looking at other races of women. Oooh, that burns me up. Truth is that in some situations, potential just aint enough. Anywho, your thoughts on the video.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was deep. I was really enjoying that...can you find the rest of the video for us?

JeneƩ Latrece said...

Wow. I thought Steve Harvey made the most sense at the end when he said there's a difference between being intimidated and ashamed.
I think black women in general have a problem finding a man. Most black women are closed minded and only want a black man. Quite frankly, I don't care what ethnicity a person is! A lot of my friends who only date black men get out of bad relationships and say "I think I need to start dating outside of my race." And that's the problem. They think just because he's not black he'll treat her better? And I think that's what these successful black MEN do as well. They think they'll have less drama and issues because they won't have black woman drama.

Related Posts with Thumbnails