Thursday, April 15, 2010

Memphitz Gives Diva Dish The Dish


A couple of weeks back I had the opportunity to interview Mickey "Memphitz" Wright. I have to say that this was one of my favorite interviews thus far. Not because Memph is in some way better than anybody that I've interviewed in the past, it was simply because of who he is, where he came from and what he has accomplished. When I say where he comes from, I mean the family that he comes from. His family just so happens to be my family, Mick is my 1st cousin and I am SO extremely proud of his accomplishments. Memphitz came home to receive the "Key To The City" from Memphis Mayor, AC Wharton. While he was here I most definitely had to sit down and get the dish from him... just for you guys ;-). Check the interview below!!





Drumma Boy (he also recieved a Key To The City), Memphitz and Memphis Mayor AC Wharton


Drumma Boy & Memphitz speaking to the Memphis youth




Congrats again Mick!! It's a blessing to see people (especially those you love) doing great things and overcoming obstacles that many might not have been able to continue through. Memphitz's father was murdered in 2001, yet he was able to continue on the road to success. I know Uncle Mickey would be extremely proud of his name sake... the rest of us most definitely are. Love you fam!!

Side note: Now everyone can stop with the speculations about "Sexiface"... you heard it here FIRST, he "loves that girl" LOL.




Check MORE DISH for a couple of more pics from our interview


This here is a nut LOL!!

Damn, those are some GOOD GENES LOL!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. That was a great interview. Its good to see folks from the city doing it big.

Anonymous said...

Great interview Dawn!

Anonymous said...

There has been so many people hatin on him and Toya I'm so glad you did this interview, It show's you can never judge a book by it's cover. Most people want to believe he is just another Thug, the brother got it going on. Thanks Diva for bring it too light !

Anonymous said...

me luv him and toya hope he wont let my gal down

TalkstillCheap.com said...

You two were having a good ole time! LOL great interview, very informative too, might I add. Describing his position/title and what the show "The Deal" represents. Ive caught it few times, it really does grab the artist before they hit lime light, on the "come up", the Deal was the first time I actually saw Nicki Maniji...( I was like who is this chic bucking her eyes with her boobs out) & its where I first actually saw J. Cole, whom I love.

Good looks, wish continued success and keep reppin for the M!

Related Posts with Thumbnails