Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tiny & Toya On Chelsea Lately

Just in case you didn't get to see Tiny & Toya on Chelsea Lately I posted here for ya.



This damn Chelsea is RETARDED, LMAO. Where did she get Craig's List from? Anywho, the Tiny and Toya show aired it's second season premiere last night. I love how they've upgraded from last season. Even though y'all know I liked last season I already get the feeling that this one is gonna be much better. There were a lot of people on Twitter last night that seemed to like the show. There were also those that said the show was boring and not interesting. I have to disagree, the ladies show us things that lots of people go through in every day life. I had to keep myself from crying when I saw Tiny's dad. I think this season will deal a lot more with family issues, I also saw that Tiny is getting back out in the music industry. I'll most be tuned in every Tuesday. What did y'all think of the show?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiny was struggling ahh bless her heart I feel her pain with the allergies. I'm suffering now. Toya had on a dress that was a different look. I was trippin off Tiny giving Chelsea the books back. They did an interview with Ryan Cameron on V103 and they was talking about this interview. The 1st episode showed a lot to come. Toya and her crazy family trying to pull together finally loving that. Tiny is stepping up more and helping out with her dad's Alzheimer's disease. So sad to watch someone close especially your father suffer from that. Tiny is strong though I will say that. I can't wait to see what else happens. Looks like Toya is gona expose her sexiface! :)

Anonymous said...

Sexi face needs to be exposed. I really liked the show. I cant wait til next week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails