Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oprah Winfrey Announces Her New Show!!!



Oprah had everybody sad a couple of months back when she announced that she was canceling the "Oprah Winfrey Show" in 2011. Of course, I knew that it wouldn't be the last that we saw of Ophry (as I lovingly call her). Although I knew we would still see her doing big things I didn't think she would be doing another show, YAYYYYY!!! Yesterday she announced that she will be going to night time television on her network OWN with a new show called "Oprah's Next Chapter", check the video below.




Good deal!! While we already know she'll have GREAT guests, I'm hoping she'll start talking to different types of guests and not just the ones we're used to seeing on her daytime show. So far we can look forward to seeing Oprah chilling in the projects with JayZ again LOL, and Lady GaGa is also set to be a guest. I love night time television so I'll surely be tuning in.




Source: Wall Street Journal


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails