Monday, April 19, 2010

The Carter's (Beyonce & JayZ) Perform "Forever Young" Live @ Coachella




At the end of JayZ's show at Coachella the other night, he brought his wifey out on stage to perform his song "Forever Young" with him. Check the video below.



Oooooooooooooh sh*t.... I can't deal with all this fabness this early in the morning! I LOVED IT, great peformance!!! They both looked so happy up there together. I really loved how Bey was justa grooving with her man, especially at the 2:38 mark (BTW, I do believe Bey gets it in sometimes LOL). Just look at them at the 4:25 mark, OMG.. I just kept backing it up just to see how they were looking at one another, LOL. Gotta LOVE this power couple!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved it, they look so cute and happy together....

Related Posts with Thumbnails