Friday, April 30, 2010

LisaRaye Interviews With VIBE


LisaRaye McCoy chilled with VIBE magazine and gave them the real about her relationship with her ex-husband, losing friends in the industry, reality tv and more. Check out a little of what she said about being called a "gold digger".


"You wanna hate on the fact that I wanna find someone that is going somewhere and the only way I can tell is because of his history and where he's been... well you wanna call that gold digging, call it whatever you want to.. I'm digging for platinum then."

"White girls do it all the time, but when we do it we're gold diggers."


Hmph, check the full interview below (click links if the videos don't work).


http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid7412036001?bctid=82010180001


http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid7412036001?bctid=82091250001


GOT DAMNIT, I love me some LisaRaye baby!!!! She is so extra real and I LOVES IT!! I have to admit that the first episode of her reality show didn't really do it for me, but after that second show... I was hooked! I love her show and I make sure to catch it every Thursday on TVOne. You should too.

SideNote: Uhh LisaRaye, the only thing that I didn't particularly like about this interview was that "who else can say they were the first lady of a country" thing. Please don't forget about my auntie (in my head), Mrs. Michelle Obama!!! Preciate it ;). You gotta give it to Ms. McCoy tho, she was one BAD AZZ FIRST LADY!!








Source: VIBE.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love her and she was on point with everything...except the first lady thing...but other than that she hit the nail on the head, i love her show too !

Related Posts with Thumbnails