Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kelis And Nas Back In Court



According to TMZ, Kelis and Nas were back in divorce court yesterday afternoon. As we all know, this has been one messy azz divorce. I don't think Kelis really cares though, it seems like her train of thought is "you don't have to love me, you don't even have to like me... but you will PAY ME" LMAO! Mr. Jones was ordered to pay Kelis $47,249.42 up front for back child support and $40,454 in back spousal support, GOT DAMN!!! But wait, there's more. Kelis will also receive $10,000 a month in spousal support until Nas pays off the $299,015.50 that he owes her. He's also responsible for 90% of Kelis' legal fees which will run him about $155,787.28 and $48,549.83 for her accounting expenses. That's crazy, Nas should have paid attention when she said "I'm a BOSS" cuz she got that azz!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn !!!!!! Well, I guess if you're going to get a divorce, why not go out with a bang !!!

Anonymous said...

She got his ass alright. Then he has her everywhere he goes...tatooed on his arm, lol

Nesha said...

I heard about this on the radio this morning and this afternoon I thought to myself... doesn't he have another child with that chick Carmen Bryant?

Related Posts with Thumbnails