Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tameka Raymond Says Her Twitter Was HACKED

I'm sure you all have noticed that I don't post ALL the same stories that you might see on other blogs. Mainly because I post on what I personally find interesting, and the other reason is because I do know that half of this ish is made up. Well you never know what to believe when dealing with the world wide web. For instance, people have been talking about Tameka Raymond (Usher's ex-wife) spazzing out on one of Usher's fans on Twitter. Supposedly, the fan complimented Ushers new girlfriend Grace, and Tameka sent them a couple of off the wall DM's (direct/private messages). Check em' out below (read from the bottom up).



Tameka just responded on her Twitter and said that although she does not like Grace, she never sent those tweets. She claims that her Twitter was hacked and she doesn't know who sent the messages. She even stated that the hacker could've been a blogger, a fan or just silly women making up fake pages. Hmm, you never know because mofo's are always hacking into something so she could be telling the truth. Althought I do believe Meka will click, I refuse to believe she's that dumb. Why would she sit up and DM somebody she doesn't even know about this Grace woman? Hell, whatever Grace and Usher have going on I KNOW it's not stopping those child support checks so WHO THE HELL CARES?!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails