Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ciara.. Tell Em Why You Mad!!



Yesterday, Ciara called in to K97fm to speak with DJ Devin Steele. It's been a while since we've really heard anything from Ciara but she said her CD is on the way. She didnt wanna give a date but she wants her fans to be on the look out. Well, this prompted me to go online and see if I could find anything from her new album titled "Basic Instincts". Just so happens she released a viral video for her song "Basic Instincts (You Got ME)". Check the video below.




Hmmm, I have to say I LOVE IT!! Dont call it a comeback, LOL. I've always dug CC, she snuck up on me cuz I never thought that she would blow up and do as well as she has done. She isnt the best singer but she holds her own and she is one hell of an entertainer (thats a dancing azz young woman). She was speaking some real deal ish in this song, cuz she was slacking for a while. I guess you can get comfortable living it up spending all that money and ish. She told Devin that she had a shopping problem, but it looks like shes now back to making records. If this song (and video) is what we have to look forward to, I'm mos def waiting on the album to drop.

Oh, BTW... Y'all did notice that it was plenty shots fired throughout this song right? It's obvious that she was going in on Ms. Keri Baby. Remember when Keri was talking slick in that "Turning Me On" remix, CC used "U Got Me" to get back at her. I found the ORIGINAL version of the song on YouTube, take a listen and tell me what you think. Check MORE DISH!






"Shawty whole album sound JUST LIKE ME.. You say you wasnt talking bout me.. But I know that you was talking bout me"

Hmph... Your thoughts?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails