Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Erykah Badu Explains Her Video





When I posted the "Window Seat" video the other day I did NOT know that it was shot in a public area. I thought it was done on a closed set and the people around agreed to seeing Erykah's personal parts. I never would have thought this chic was just running through the street stripping all willy-nilly, SMH! I wonder how she would have felt if somebody was undressing in front of little Mars, Seven and Puma (yes those are her kids names). People are doing way too much these days.



2 comments:

JeneƩ Latrece said...

Ok...she explained every thing BUT the fact that she was naked in front of unsuspecting children! She obviously doesn't understand where the controversy is coming from. As well as the disresepect to JFK. All she knows is she conquered a fear! Smh! BTW thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

This was a desperate cry for attention. I always thought of her as bigger than something like this. I mean to stip to the bday suit is a bit much. Then, nobodys is gonna play that video.

Related Posts with Thumbnails