Monday, March 8, 2010

Memphis Mother Attacked By Her Son Over A Remote



When I tell you I have a SH*T LOAD of things just resting on the tip of my tongue, that's just what I mean. OMG!!! I'm gonna keep my mouth shut because I have to walk these Memphis streets on a daily and if a mofo will cut his MAMA about a damn remote, he'll sho nuff kill me for going in on ALL OF THEIR AZZES!! LMAO. Memphis can sho nuff shame me at times, SMH!

I'm wondering what show he was watching that had him that upset LOL.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r a damn fool, rofl!!!! well, im not u and they dont know me so imma say what i want to....alllll they asses needs to be stuck! country, ignant mofos, dang im blessed to live the life i do.... but dude need to be stuck a couple more times than the others...

Related Posts with Thumbnails