Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Neffe & Elite Speak About Keyshia's Statemen



Last month Keyshia Cole released a statement saying that she cut ties with her biological mother and family. Elite and Neffe (her biological sisters, pictured above) hit up the Ryan Cameron show in ATL and gave their side of the story. Check it out.



I really feel bad for Keyshia. It was obvious that she wanted a relationship with her biological family, but it's a known fact that you cant let everyone into your life. Honestly, I can TOTALLY understand why she had to stay away from them, they STAY cutting up. I saw an interview with Keyshia a while back where she stated that she was against the "Frankie and Neffe" show and it wasn't going to air unless she okayed it. I'm not sure if she ended up giving it the okay or if BET went along with it anyways. Whatever happens with this situation, I'm glad that Keyshia still has her adoptive family and now starting a family of her own.


I found some outtakes from the first season of "The Way It Is." I found it interesting that Keyshia was speaking to her mother about how she's tried to help in the past but she kept doing the same ole' ish (6 minute mark). I hate that she put herself out there to help AGAIN (in the public eye) and Frankie STILL didn't act right. SMH.

Check MORE DISH for the video




Keyshia seems like such a sweet (but hood) and genuine person. I really hate it came to this, not just for her but for the entire family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SMH..That is sad cause there is nothing like family. I know they must feel bad about it, I would. My daughter or sis not wanting to be with/around her biological family when she can. I would have straightened my act up. But everybody don't think like that.

Stanesha said...

and to make matters worst theres rumored to be another season of the Frankie & Neffe show on the way

Related Posts with Thumbnails