Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Keyshia Cole Gave Birth Already



So, my sister just texted me and asked "Did KeKe (Keyshia Cole) have the baby already?" I was like "yea, last week sometime." I then realized that I didn't update the site with the info. Although I did retweet her BFF Monica's tweet announcing the birth of Lil Daniel Jr., I forgot to come post it here (my deepest apologies). Soooooooo, for those of you that don't follow me on Twitter and didn't know, Keyshia gave birth on March 2nd and her baby boy weighed 7lbs. 3oz. I'm sure KeKe will be a great mommy and I'll be sure to post a pic as soon as it becomes available.

Congrats AGAIN to Boobie and Keyshia.



1 comment:

Desiree said...

CONGRATS TO KEYSHIA N DANIEL ..Cant wait to see pics...I will be happy when the REAL K.C comes aboard Twitter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails