Thursday, March 11, 2010

Video Dish - Eclipse Trailer

I've been WAITING on this one here!! Y'all know I am a nut of the Twilight saga and I get hyped about each movie that comes out. Check the trailer for the 3rd book in the saga, Eclipse.



I... CAN...NOT...WAIT!!! If you haven't read the books, you most def need to pick them up ASAP. I've been particularly anxious to see this one because I'm excited to see how they'll make all this stuff happen on film (I wont give anything away, but I sure wanna tell LOL). Anywho, the movie hits theaters June 30th, go check it out.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be one of the best one. All the Edward fans maybe disappointed because its Jacob's time to shine now. Get it together Bella!

I may have to pull my book out and read it again. Good post.

~ Tay (Happy now Dee)

Kat Kurtis said...

I waiting for the camping scene. It's my favorite part of the book. Can't wait to see how it turns out...

Dawn Diva said...

Yup we're both happy now Tay LOL.. Thanks y'all for the comments.. I'm soooooooo ready to see this one. I was so excited when I saw the clip last night LOL.

Anonymous said...

i just cant read them....and yep, im happy

Related Posts with Thumbnails