Friday, March 26, 2010

Meetings At The Round Table #3 : To Snoop Or Not To Snoop



Snooping... this can be a big issue in some relationships. Tyra did a show about this one time and of course, the snoopers were the women LOL. Now, I HAD to laugh at that one cuz baby, I used to be Snoop Doggy Dog back in the day. For example.. When I was wit my ex we took a trip to ATL. It was actually me and my girls but he rode down with us to go chill with his cousin. So we're all on the road tripping and having a good time, until we stop for gas. He goes in the gas station to get some snacks and I immediately tell the girls "let me know when he's coming out" ROFL (it's funny just thinking about it). So I proceed to go through the cell phone.. BAM, I'm now MAD AS HELL!! He gets in the car and I'm hot as fish grease but guess what... I CAN'T SAY SH*T cuz I shouldn't have been in the phone in the first place. Now I gotta ride another 3 hours wit this mofo and I'm ready to slap fire from him, SMH.


Check MORE DISH for the rest


As women, we are just naturally nosey (you know it's true LOL). But honey, that snooping will get yo feelings H-U-R-T and I mean BAD. On the show, Tyra kept suggesting that the women had "insecurity issues". Give me a break Tyra, that's not always the case. Personally, when I start dealing with a guy I have no reason not to trust him and he will have my trust until he does something to mess that up (so please believe I checked that phone for a reason back in the dayLOL). But IF/WHEN a guy messes up with me, its a wrappioli. From that point on, anything he says I'm gonna try and figure out if it's a lie. Maybe that's wrong, but hell..... He brought it on himself. With that said, I'm totally different now that I've become a grown woman. I don't go looking for things because when you do more than likely you're just going to find something that's goin to piss you off, even if its not really something for you to be pissed off about. Looking for stuff is usually a sure fire way to get yo feelings hurt and possibly get yourself locked the hell up ROFL. Now don't get it twisted.... If some information comes to you or is laid out for all to see, then feel free to say whatever the hell you want about the situation. My suggestion ladies (and gentlemen), stay out ya folks sh*t!! Your thoughts please.

Meeting Adjourned



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this is where double standards sho nuff show up because I will snoop but will cut a mf shine if you snoop through my stuff. I have my blackberry tour glued to me baby so I wont get caught slipping but just a few weeks ago he made the grand mistake of leaving the phone on the bed while taking a shower. It (the phone) kept staring at me saying "i got something to show you" so i looked. Saw three messages from some Kesha chick asking why she hadnt heard from him, oh so you ignoring me, and you must be with your girlfriend. So I saw that he must have responded because she said thats all you had to say. Now im sitting there steaming when he comes into the room and CAN NOT say BITCH you got me fucked up. That was one night that I rolled over and just went to sleep. Had the worst dreams that night and almost woke up and slapped him. Had to tell him the next morning that I dreamed he was cheating and just want no misunderstanding that I WILL act a damn donkey with him if I find out. So from that moment on, I decided to hit his pockets like hammer til I get over it. LOL

I know this was alot but I had to vent. whewwwwwwww

JeneƩ Latrece said...

I have never snooped. I never had reason to. And I don't want to get to the point where I feel I have to. It's all about trust. If I can't trust him, why am I with him? Granted, he might be doin some shit he's not supposed to but that will all come to light in due time. Nay for snooping. It makes people look crazy, desperate, and insecure. None of those are flattering qualities to have!

SISTAH STAR said...

I must respond.... *clears throat* PEOPLE DO NOT BREAK INTO UNLOCKED HOUSES. IF UR IN A REALTIONSHIP WITH ME, MY PHONE IS UNLOCKED, YOU CAN ANSWER IT, TEXT FROM IT, PLAY GAMES ON IT, WHATEVER, I COULDNT CARE LESS. THATS SOME REAL LIFE SHIT RIGHT THERE. BUT IF WE EVEN KICKING IT, AND I MEAN REALLY KICKING IT AND U KEEP YO SHIT LOCKED LIKE FORT FUCKING KNOX AND HAVE THOSE MINI DAMN SEIZURES EVERY TIME I EVEN BREATH NEAR YOUR PHONE, THEN IMMA KNOW SOMETHING. AND IMMA LOOK. I AM THE QUEEN OF CRACKING CODES AND IM GONNA LOOK. AND IMMA GO HAM IF I SEE SOME SIDEWAYS MESS. I AM NOT JUST GONNA BE SNOOPING FOR THE SAKE OF SNOOPING. IM GONNA SNOOP IF YOU GIVE ME A REASON TOO, AND IMMA LET YOU KNOW. PERIOD.

Dawn Diva said...

LMAO @ hit his pockets like Hammer. See, thats what I mean. He could have very well been ignoring her and told her that he was with his girl (maybe not even really fooling with the girl), but now you're mad just cuz you saw it LOL. Sistah Star, I feel you. You most def wanna snoop, especially when you get a feeling that somethings going on. But I've learned to keep my black azz out of folks stuff LOL. Like Jenee' said, if its done in the dark it will soon come to light (and I keep a flashlight on just in case LOL).

Related Posts with Thumbnails