Monday, March 15, 2010

Is The Game Returning With New Episodes?


Twitter went crazy the other day when Pooch Hall tweeted his old cast mates Tia Mowry and Hosea Chanchez bascially asked them if they heard they good news. He then stated 'Thasssswasuup", this of course got EVERYBODY hype. Everyone I know loves "The Game", men as well as women. According to Black Voices, Bet is negotiating new contracts for the actors of the show that ended last June. While the show will switch networks if they return (from The CW to BET) the switch will not hurt the actors pockets, they'll be paid the same thing they made with CW.

Remember back in November when I told you all about a change in the cast? I heard from a very reliable source that Pooch Hall (Derwin Davis) would not be returning to the show. Yea, I'm wondering the same thing. How in the hell is that going to work? IDK, but I guess well see what happens. Not only is Pooch's return up in the air, Coby Bell (Jason Pitts) might not return either. He has now signed on as a new cast member on "Burn Notice" (I'll be watching him there too). I'm really irritated that they waited until two of the main characters found other gigs before they decided the show was worthy of returning. I'll keep you posted on whats going on.



Via Blackvoices.com



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i actually saw dude in the lobby of the hotel and he said he wasnt gonna be in it, i hope he was pullin my leg

Anonymous said...

Yaaaa !! This is my favorite show. They need to hurry up and do something !! I've watched all the episodes about 100 x's. I really hope they keep the original cast though, cause it won't be the same without them :-(

Mrs. Tella said...

Ahh, Mann!! That's puts me on edge about the show...I mean, really! What's 'The Game' without the 'original' Derwin?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails