Friday, March 12, 2010

New Music Video - Lady GaGa Ft. Beyonce "Telephone"



Sooooooo, at this point I'm not shocked at anything GaGa does LOL. Her videos used to scare me, but now that I know who and what she is, I'm always ready for anything LOL. Yesterday, I saw some people online saying it was horrible. Personally, I don't think it was horrible, it was GAGA!! Did y'all catch that move she hit at the 4:31 mark, that was SO MJ'is LOL. I actually loved the video, although I don't think it had anything to do with the song (other than her answering the telephone in the jail), it was cool.

I had to rewind the beginning a couple of times cuz it was a bit much. How about those cigarette shades.. WHO COMES UP WITH THIS ISH LOL? Loved the fashion, GO GAGA!!

Your thoughts on the video????



1 comment:

y said...

Lady Gaga is so R A W!!
I Love Her!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails