Friday, March 26, 2010

K.Michelle Performing Her New Single "Falling"


M-Town stand up!! K.Michelle, the new artist on Jive is shooting her very first video today for her single "Falling". It's a beautiful song and I'm sure the video will be great. Kay is a character at heart so whatever they ask her to portray I'm sure she'll pull it off, LOL. Check her out performing the song.



Check out some behind the scenes footage from todays shoot


Sometimes I think I'm a little too sensitive, or maybe it's just that I truly love seeing people shine. I'm so proud of her, she's been doing this for a while and shes really doing her thing. As you heard, the girl can BLOW. I'm just listening, rocking and smiling. You betta werk Kay!! Y'all know the video will be posted as soon as its available. If you missed my interviews with her you can check MORE DISH to watch and learn more about her.




And the UNCUT clip LOL


CONGRATS AGAIN KAY!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails