Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rasheeda "Boss B*tch Music" Mixtape *UPDATED*


When I posted the Rasheeda and Nivea remix video for "Say Something" somebody asked me "who is this Rasheeda chic." I was in shock LOL, I couldn't believe that she didn't know who Rasheeda was. I like Rasheeda, she's a pretty girl and seems to be super cool (based off her Youtube videos & Twitter). I liked her back in the day when she released Bubble Gum, y'all remember that? Anywho, she just released her "Boss B*tch Music" mixtape which I'm sure will be tight. I added her video for "Bubble Gum" in case you don't remember who she is and a couple more.

"My Bubble Gum"


"O Let's Do It" Remix

Love those glasses on her!!!




Y'all be sure to check her out... I hear she has a "Bedrock" remix Ft. Toya Carter, Kandi and more. I tried to find it for ya but couldnt, you know I'll find it tho and post it.


Okay... found the link to the mixtape, check it out!

http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player.php?id=mc5992b2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I digs this bitch! Where can we get this album. I like a woman who raps about just being that BITCH! Lyrics dont consist of her talkin bout how much dick she sucks and how much poon she lick (u lent lllicker), lol! Where can we get this mixtape? And she fly without all her goods showing.

Anonymous said...

I kinda like her version of O Let's Do It. She could have like the Nickie Minja (sp?, whatev) faces out but other than that it was cool. I can see that being played in the club.

~ Tay

Related Posts with Thumbnails