Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kat Stacks Pulls A Superhead



Twitter was buzzin yesterday after Kat Stacks (the 2010 Superhead) released a video giving out phone numbers of several men in the industry that she claims to have had sex with. Check the videos below.



Did that bish say "keep sending the fan mail"? OMG.... this ish here is ridiculous!



It's obvious that she doesnt realize that while she's trying to destroy other peoples characters, she's the one that looks like a dumb azz slut. I dont believe this sh*t and I better not purchase a postcard that she wrote LOL. I seriously hate to see females doing stuff like this. I mean really, does she think its cute? I was literally just sitting here in complete disbelief. She sounds and looks extremly ignorant... Whewwww, SMH at what the world is coming to.






1 comment:

twankie said...

OMG... WHORES

Related Posts with Thumbnails