Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Matthew Knowles.... You ARE The Father! SMH



WOW, I seriously can't believe Matthew Knowles was this stupid. According to TMZ, Beyonce and Solange have a new baby brother. The paternity test for Matthew Knowles and baby Nixon supposedly came back showing that Matthew is the father. Ok so sure, I know men cheat. Personally, I think most (if not all) men will cheat if presented with the opportunity. But what I don't get is how in the hell they are retarded enough to leave little ones behind. WHO DOES THAT? The child's mother filed a paternity suite back in October and has been receiving $8,200 a month in child support since then. $8,200 BEFORE THE DAMN TEST?! Can you imagine what she's about to get now that they have confirmed paternity. SMH, slap yourself Matthew.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well damn. That baby looks like his pointy nosed tail. I wonder what the Knowles Women have to say about this. Wish I had been the mammie. $8,200 is nice lil check. Thats almost $100 g's a year, hmmmmmmmm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails