Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Monique Explains Her "Open Marriage"



I don't think Monique actually refers to her union with Sidney as an "open marriage" but based on her recent interview with Barbara Walters, thats EXACTLY what it is. Check out what she told Barbara at the 29th Oscar special interview.

Let me say this: I have not had sex outside my marriage with Sidney. Could Sid have sex outside of his marriage with me? Yes. That's not a deal-breaker. That's not something that would make us say, pack your things and let's end the marriage.'"

She went on to say that even if he Tiger Woods'd her azz she wouldn't have a problem with it.

"What if it's 20 times? So what? We've been best friends for over 25 years, and we truly know who we are. Oftentimes, people get into marriages and they don't know who they're laying next to. I'm very comfortable and secure with my husband."

WHAT IN THE HELL? To each his/her own, but I'll be damned if my husband is given the okay to go out collecting poon. NO MA'AM! Oh and she also explained why she insists on not shaving her damn legs.

"He loves the hairy legs,and if Sid likes the hairy legs, there you go. I tried shaving one time, and it was so uncomfortable and painful. I said never again would I do that to myself." Besides, I'm 42 and I'm very hairy."

I never would've pegged Monique as a send out LOL. He's probably telling her that so no other man will want her bush body azz LMAO. So tell me, what do you guys think about this whole "open marriage" thing?



Source: New York Daily News


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be my husband..there is no way I'm giving him the ok to go out and get poonanie from some other broad. That's just not what marriage is for one..for two he might bring something home to me. Then I'll have to off his azz!!!! LOL The hairy legs..EWE what man like that. I agree with you..he just telling her that so no other man wants her..LMAO!

Anonymous said...

She is the real life Precious if you ask me. For all that talk she does, that hoe got low self esteem and he the only somebody that really looks at her. Thats the only explanation I can conjure up for this here foolisheness.

Anonymous said...

She is the real life Precious if you ask me. For all that talk she does, that hoe got low self esteem and he the only somebody that really looks at her. Thats the only explanation I can conjure up for this here foolisheness.

Nene said...

WTF! Ain't no way, ain't no way! What do you mean, "so what?" Lady, u are crazy! Clearly, she is in a marriage and doesn't understand what a real honest loving marriage is supposed to be. She knows he is gonna cheat (i.e. her comment about "knowing who ur laying next to"), so she figured, hey I'll put this out there first so I'm not blasted in the media about it like Tiger and Elin.

And yeah he is telling her to go all "cave lady" and whatnot--don't nobody want no hairy ass woman!!! Well, let me rephrase that...don't nobody ELSE want no hairy woman!!lmao

TalkstillCheap.com said...

soooo thats why she doesnt shave her legs? it kinda sounded like she was saying she is very comfortable in her marriage, so much so that shes comfortable saying if he stepped out on her she wouldnt leave him. She probably trust him enough to know that more than likely he wouldnt do her like that.BUTTTT if he happened to do so, because she's loved him for so long and theyve been best friends, she would forgive him and wouldnt automatically leave him.... thats what it sounds like to me. hmmm sounds like LOVE smh...I may just be a sucker for love tho!

Anonymous said...

@Relle....Im a sucker for love too, but I would be damned if Im a fool for love. Those are two totally different things.

Anonymous said...

Maybe thats why she will keep her husband. And most of you wont

Anonymous said...

typical fat girl with low self esteem. i think she pretends to be ok with this open marriege thing because she dosent think any man can be faithful to her.its her way of pretending to be in control when she really knows everything is so out of control. noone who feels good about themselves would allow another person to disrespect them the way she is allowing herself to be disrespected.

Related Posts with Thumbnails