Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Why Did I Get Married Too" New York Premiere



The New York movie premiere of "Why Did I Get Married Too" was held yesterday at the School of Visual Arts Theater. Tyler Perry along with the rest of the cast and other celebs hit up the premiere, check the pics.






Of course Ms. Jackson was there

Jill Scoot... Doesn't she look pretty?

My girl, Tasha Smith (I love this woman)!


Love this red dress.. Werk Tasha!!


Ms. Cicely Tyson, I love me some Cicely too!!
Sharon Leal
Michael Jai White and his wife






Check MORE DISH for more pics


Lammon Rucker

Richard T. Jones

Rebbie came along with Janet



Fabolous

Y'all remember Keenyah from ANTM?
Another ANTM chic was there too, Kim.

IDK about y'all but I cant wait for this movie to come out. It hits theaters April 2nd!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the movie. I love Tasha too. Yea you do remind me of her

Anonymous said...

how these nobody azz models get a ticket and I didnt??? Anywho...cant wait for the movie, I loves me some Angie!!!

Mrs. Tella said...

All the ladies look gorgeous:) We've already got a sitter for date night on the 2nd! Lol! The movie theater is going to be thick like the clubs on that wknd!

Related Posts with Thumbnails