Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar Night 2010


I hope you guys didn't miss the Oscars last night, cuz it was extremely motivating. At least for me it was. I had just gotten back into town from a long weekend in ATL. As soon as I walked through the door I had to start working on homework that was due in by 11 pm (its an online class), trying to watch the show and keep up with what was going on from with my Twitclick (my Twitter people). It's always inspirational to me when I see people being honored for their hard work, its great to see that it all eventually pays off. Anywho, lets check out some of the fashion and winners.


Monique took home the Oscar for "Best Supporting Actress" for her role in Precious. Man, I screamed like it was me winning LOL. You NEVER would have thought Monique from "The Parker's" would be winning an Oscar. It's so true that you NEVER know what our GOD has in store for you. CONGRATS MONIQUE!

LOVED Nicole Richie's dress. The gun metal color she's rocking, is hotness!

It's always amazing to me how grown Zoe Kravitz is. I remember when Lisa Bonet was carrying her and now she's at award shows looking like a little lady..

Check the back and the train.. It's a really edgy, yet classy look for her.

Monique and her hubby Sidney.. I'm SOOOO glad she decided to cover those hairy legs for this event. THANK YOU MA'AM! The blue looks nice on her.

Morgan Freeman, his daughter Morgana, and his producer/date.

Lenny Kravitz

GAWGEOUS!! Jennifer Lopez and Demi Moore both looked amazing!

OOOOHHHH, check how its hugging every curve perfectly.




Check MORE DISH for more pics

I think Gabby got a new stylists for the show, she looked really cute in this blue gown (blue is my fave color BTW).

Mariah and Nick Cannon... I wasnt really feeling Mariah's look.

Zoe Saldana rocked a different look.. Its a design but it definitely worked for her. It looked great when she came down the steps to present during the show.

Maybe I'm special, or maybe it was the hairstyle she rocked but last night was the first time I realized how much that damn Avatar looked like her. She's a pretty girl.

Lenny Kravitz and his daughter Zoe. I wish that crushed velvet part up top was a different color, but Zoe still made this work

My girl Sandra Bullock beat out Gabby for the "Best Leading Actress" for her role in "The Blind Side." Although I wouldn't have been MAD if Gabby had won, Sandra most def deserved it. I LOVED her in that movie.

Paula Patton with her little guy in the oven

Yes, its Molly Ringwald. Y'all might not care to see her but I got excited when I saw her all grown up LOL. I loved her movies back in the day.

Congrats to Anthony Mackie.. He'll take home an Oscar since he co-starred in the movie of the year "Hurt Locked"... He played Tupac in the Biggie, movie. That's a GOOD look!

Anika Noni Rose.. I'm digging the dress

Bradley Cooper is such a cutie. I'm sure y'all remember him from "The Hangover." That was THE funniest movie of 09'. HANDS DOWN!!
Okay y'all, I refuse to go Oscar crazy... so this is it!! Congrats to all the winners and nominees!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Oscar pics! J-lo is rocking that dress! Monique and her Husband look GREAT!! The hairy leg comment is toooo funny! I couldn't agree with you more I'm glad she covered those lil monkeys up 2....lol! I LOVE DIVA DISH!!!

Dawn Diva said...

Thanks so much for your comment and your support of the site. But yes, those hair azz legs wouldve thrown her whole look OFF. JLo simply KILLED IT, her body is SICK!!

Thanks again for the comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails