Monday, March 29, 2010

New Music Video - Erykah Badu "Window Seat"



Okay, yea... it was definitely a message in the video but WHY in the hell did she have to get tit-twat naked to convey it? I dig Erykah and always have, but this was most def a bit much for me. Listen closely to what she says at the end after she's shot.

"They play it safe, are quick to assisnate what they do not understand. They move in packs, injesting more and more fear with every act of hate on one another. They feel most comfortable in groups, less guilt to swallow. They are us, this is what we have become. Afraid to respect the individual. A single person or event or circumstance can move one to change, to love ourself, to evolve." Deep video, I would have much rather she kept her clothes on tho #justsaying.



Side note: DAMN ERYKAH IS THICK LOL!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well damn! Why all the kids have to be in the video though? I can see someone walking down Poplar trying to pull this stunt and have the streets all conjested. I think this was a bit too deep for me. LOL

~ Tay

Anonymous said...

I like the video..It was very interesting. i don't get the naked thing but know Ms. Badu it means something.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tay, Im too far in the shallow in to understand this here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails