Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Music Video - Nivea "Love Hurts"


Nivea has a new single out called "Love Hurts." What better way to grab folks attention than to put her baby daddy Wezzy in the video? Check it out.





Well DAMN! I'm almost feeling a bit like a peeping tom watching this because I felt like I was really looking at them about to get down LOL. They being apart of the video was a last minute decision for Weezy. This is one of the many videos he shot to hold his fans down while he serves his time (if he ever actually goes in LOL). I'm digging the song and the video was cool too. What do y'all think?


Pic Source: Remedy LLC



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dnt know y I never could really get into Nivea. She is just not the type of chick that I can look up to in any way, shape, form or fashion. She just strikes me as simple and desperate. "On to the next one"!

TalkstillCheap.com said...

ummm i dont think i even heard the song for looking at the video. Nivea looks a mess, lol. Lmaooo i dont even know.... i need to hear the track without the visual & I was thinking man it would be hot if Wayne walked in to the lipstick on the mirror with Shenell or Lauren...ha then it wouldve been a video SMH

Related Posts with Thumbnails