Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Monica's "Still Standing" Album Release Party & Meet and Greet

My girl and cuzzin in my heart Monica (LOL) released "Still Standing" yesterday. She celebrated the release of her 6th album at The Arena Event Space in New York. Check out a couple of pics.


LOVES those booties!!!

Get it Monica.. You can't be anything but hype when your CD is selling out city to city!!



If you didn't get your copy, you might be short for a minute. The stores were selling out like crazy yesterday. When I went to get mine I saw that there weren't many left so I went ahead and picked up a copy for my sister (cuz I was NOT sharing LOL). I've heard many people say "man I hope Monica doesn't disappoint us." If you haven't heard it, let me tell ya..... SHE BROUGHT IT!! I'm LOVING the entire CD!!! Congrats Monica, you have a banger honey and you'll be Platinum soon!!



Monica also held an instore "Meet and Greet" yesterday at DTLR in Atlanta. My cousin that lives in ATL says she passed by DTLR and the line was ridiculous. Monica prides herself on never "leaving her fans hanging", she had to leave and head to NYC so she's doing the meet and greet all over again on Thursday for the fans, gotta love her!




Check MORE DISH for more pics




Of course she had to boys with her, as usual




She always has them looking so cute... They were too clean on the back of the album cover ;-)

Mommy was there too

As if I haven't said it enough.... GO GET THE ALBUM!!




Pics: FreddyO & Wireimages

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love me some Monica. This album is so good Im going back to buy her old stuff. I lost most of my cds in my recent move and I need it back in my life,lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails