Monday, January 18, 2010

67th Golden Glode Awards

Monique was a winner at last nights Golden Globe Awards, and she looked beautiful. Check out some pics from the event.

Is it the baby boy in the oven that's giving Paula this glow? She looks amazing!

Mariah and Fonzworth Bentley, I mean Nick LOL

Halle Berry is constantly showing up and shutting ish down!

I love the color of Fergie's dress

Robin Thicke and his beautiful wife Paula Patton


Zoe Saldana

Samuel L. Jackson

CONGRATS MONIQUE!

Mike Tyson and his wifey


I like Nick and Mariah together... nice pic


Kate Hudon's dress was the bizness.. LOVES IT!

Check MORE DISH for more pics



Jennifer Anniston looked great also!


If I was a hater I would just kick her in the back LMAO..


Fergie and her hubby Josh


Drew Barrymore, I've seen her look better


Christina Aguilera, I'm digging the dress

Actress Dianna Agrone, not sure who she is but I love this dress

Cher and Christina

One of my FAVE actresses, Alfre Woodard

Sandra Bullock








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needs someone to find out where that dress came from. Im getting married soon and I needs that in my life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails