Monday, January 18, 2010

K.Michelle Interview "UNCUT"

Check out the "UNCUT" part of my interview with new Jive artist K.Michelle. I was having technical difficulties with this video so excuse the lateness.



Y'all, this was more like a chill session than an interview LOL. I was trying my best to keep my composure cuz this girl here is hilarious LOL. Make sure to pick up that album "Pain Medicine" when it hits the stores. I've actually been bumping it (in the privacy of my own home LOL) all weekend, its the bizness forreal. If you missed the first part of the interview you can check it out at the link below.

http://divadishtalk.blogspot.com/2010/01/kmichelle-interview-part1-part-2-uncut.html

Oh and this is one of K's videos from her YouTube channel, it's PURE COMEDY LMAO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol....that was hilarious...looked like u guys were just kicking it

Related Posts with Thumbnails