Monday, January 18, 2010

TEtv Interview With Tiny



Tameka "Tiny" Cottle recently did a photo shoot with Rob Ector of Ector Studios. Check out the interview with TEtv and some of the shots.



Tiny's shoot with Ector Studios turned out really nice. That switch to the red hair was a GREAT idea, I love it on her. It must be nice to have the option of "do I wanna work, do I wanna stay home", gotta love it! I'm waiting on the second season, I have a feeling its gonna be pretty good. I hear it'll be the last season for the show but we'll see.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

@tinymajormama LOVE YOU TINY LOVE THE FUCKEN SHOES AND HAIR AND YO SHOW TINY AND TOYA SHOW

Anonymous said...

omg...she looked really good. That red hair was the best move she couldnt made...i love it

Anonymous said...

love this lady to nuts actualy i love them both @tinymajormama and @antoniacarter

Related Posts with Thumbnails