Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Omarion Is Going In

Omarion's new album Ollusion was released yesterday and he's been going in with the promoting. He had an album release party in NYC to celebrate. Check out a couple of pics from the party.

Model Rosa Acosta

Lord.. that gucci (that's what we called em in the M LOL) in the back is killing me!


He also hit up 106 and Park wearing this coat that he obviously couldn't bring himself to part with.


While there he performed and brought his mom out on stage to perform with him. Moms came out in her liquid leggings and did her thing. I'll look for a video and post it if/when I find it.



Oh yea, he also hit up a radio station to promote Ollusion. While there, he wanted to put it out there that he is a better dancer than Chris Brown *side eye*...






Omarion, you cool and all but uhhhh.... Chris would tap dance clean cross yo head, all the way around to that damn gucci in the back LMAO. But I'd like to hear what his album is like cuz I'm loving the first single and Icebox was my ish back when it hit. If any of you have heard it let me know what ya think.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Omarion to quit playing talking about he's a better dancer than Chris. Yes I like his new single too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails