Friday, January 15, 2010

Deelishis & Her Preggers Belly Cover Sister2Sister Magazine

A while ago London "Deelishis" Charles Gordon announced via Twitter that she was expecting her second daughter with new husband Orlando Gordon. She spoke with Jamie Foster Brown at Sister2Sister Magazine where she talked about her new marriage and upcoming new family edition. Check out some pics and a snippet of the interview.




Dee has always been a cute girl to me and she's still cute preggo. I bet it's funny seeing her now, sticking out from the front and back LOL. I already know that's how I'm gonna look when I finally have one, OMG!! They are naming their baby girl Lexington Brielle, here's how they came up with that.
"Orlando's name is a city. My name is a city. So we wanted to think of a
city that was cute enough for her. So I was looking all over the map. He's
Orlando, Florida, and I'm London, England, and so we gave her Lexington,
[Kentucky.]




Check MORE DISH for more pics and interview



Deelishis explains why they didn't have a big wedding.

"I couldn't. I put it like this: I wouldn't. I had
decisions to make if I was going to take the work that was coming or if I was
going to sacrifice the work to do the wedding. Since I was a little girl, I
was like most little girls who, when they grow up, want this huge wedding. It's
the most important day of their lives. But by this time it was important for me
to make sure that I was making the right decisions for my career. Our marriage
was going to be there regardless of the wedding. So I don't know if it's a part
of my growth and maturity but I was okay with not having the wedding...There was
no wedding. It was a straight-up marriage. We just had a judge and a couple of
witnesses. It was quick 'cause let me tell you this: the day that I actually did
it, later on that evening I was on set. Myself, Garrett Morris and Joe Torry
were working on a film called Pawn Shop. It's a comedy. I was getting paid by
the day, so I was back on set later on."




Awww, they look happy together. I'd like to see this movie she's working on, I have a feeling she might be pretty good. Besides, anybody that could kiss on and pretend to like Flava Flav like that deserves an Oscar LOL, just kidding. Congrats and many blessings to their new family!

Source: Real Gossip 101

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooohhh, Im so mad at them in they furs then holding the lil puppy. Peta dont know what to do in a situation like that, rofl

www.TalkstillCheap.com said...

Awww she looks super cute!! better than she has ever looked. Just a priest and a judge huh? Seems like a trend now a days....wonder how i'll feel when its my turn. I think i want the whole BIG SHABANG!!! lol happy for them, and maybe she wont have to result in takin naked pics of her booty anymore.

Pawnshop.....no comment!!

but Deelish looks good and so does the hubby & so does that puppy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails