Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beyonce Covers "Allure" Magazine, STILL Talking About Having A Baby Carter


Beyonce' talked to the folks at Allure Magazine and of course posed for some hot pics. It seems like everywhere she goes nowadays they are asking her about when she and Jigga are gonna have a little one. Check out some of the pics and what she had to say about starting a family and keeping all of us out of her personal life.







On having a baby:

I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew [Juelz] it’s a lot.
I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven’t had time to
relax.


On her personal life:
I feel that I was born to entertain, but I want my music and my talent to speak
for themselves, I don’t want my personal life, my mistakes, or my marriage or
whatever to interfere when I’m on the stage. It’s when I feel the most
confident, the most in control.”



Well personally, I would love for her to take a break and start her family. I mean hell, Jigga is 40, give that man a kid already.





Source: Popsugar.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love her and Jigga. I think they would be great parents. I just their genes blend well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails