Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LaLa Vazquez Headed Down The Aisle

LaLa stopped by the Wendy Show and told her that she and Carmelo will FINALLY get hitched THIS SUMMER!!!



Wendy wrong as hell for picking at KIM, LMAO. Anywho, LaLa also did an interview with the folks over at A Word For My Sistas and explained the reason for that hella long engagement. Check out some of what she had to say.

We are planning. I honestly don’t have many details yet. I always get asked the question about marriage and being engaged for so long. My answer to that is it has worked this way for us. I’m not saying this is the way for everyone, but we have moved at our own speed and it has worked. People tend to believe since we’ve been engaged for so long that something is up, we are not happy, or my all time favorite one, “he’s never gonna marry her!” Does being married automatically mean two people are happy? Mel and I took the time out to get to know each other, inside and out. We took time to learn about our likes and our dislikes. After having our son, we both feel ready to take that step. It’s very important to us and it’s the example we want to set for our son. Although everyone may not agree, I’m glad we did it this way.



Well I'll admit that I wondered WTH was taking them so long but I never felt like he wasn't going to marry her. Melo is one of the few big time stars that we don't hear about regularly in the media/blogs, so he seems to be somewhat of a family man. Plus, I believe LaLa would've pulled an Elin Woods on his azz if he tried to play her. I'm sure the wedding will be FABULOUS!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny that she and Wendy look alike. She's like a younger version w/ those same huge eyes

Related Posts with Thumbnails