Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Michelle Williams Ditching Matthew Knowles


Ex Destiny's Child Member Michelle Williams has finally left Music World Entertainment and her long time manager, Matthew Knowles. Check out her official statement on the matter.


“After much prayer and consideration I have decided to part ways from my
management team, Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment. From my time in
Destiny’s Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his
team has done for me. We’ve shared great success together. However, as I move in
a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the
Music World Entertainment family all the best.”

I'm shocked it took her this long to come to this decision. More than likely she's wanted to leave for a while and a contract was the only thing keeping her. I don't know of ANY artists under Music World Entertainment (Matthew Knowles) that have been really successful, OTHER than Beyonce of course. I like Michelle's music and I hope she continues to record, i'm curious to see how her records do now that she's free from Music World.

On a side note, Tiffany Evans recently signed on to Music World Entertainment. That might turn out to be a very bad move on her part. We'll see!


Source: RnB Music Blog



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow,u have been posting a lot lately....i love it, keep it coming

Related Posts with Thumbnails