Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hope For Haiti

Last night celebrities came together for the "Hope For Haiti" Telethon. I LOVE to see celebrites in this light, using their celebrity status to help others. Check out some of the pics and performances below.



Jay-Z

Sting and Mary J.

Sting and Madonna

Shakira




Jay-Z, Rihanna and Bono performing "Haiti Mon Amour---Stranded"




Madonna performs "Like A Prayer"




This was beautiful, I've always loved this song tho. I think it was a great choice for the telethon.

Mary J. Blige



Check MORE DISH for more performances and pics


I loved Mary's look

Madonna




Beyonce' performing "Halo"




John Stewart & Wyclef



Bono & RiRI



Jennifer Hudson "Let It Be"



I've never heard this Beatles song before but I'm digging it. I'm gonna have to look it up to hear what The Beatles' version sounds like cuz Jenny did a great job with it.

Alicia Keys "Prelude To A Kiss"



Shut up y'all... everybody has a bad night ROFL! That baby couldnt get that angel out right for ish LOL. Whatever, at least she was there. LMAO at how she put her head down at the end, she knew that was a M-E-DOUBLE S!!

Justin Timberlake & Matt Morris performing "Hallelujah"



LOVED IT!!!


Christina Aguilera "Lift Me Up"


The last performance of the night was by Haiti native Wyclef Jean



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails