Thursday, January 7, 2010

KeKe Wyatt Back On The Scene, Fantasia On 106 & Monica Teaching Melo To Sing

KeKe Wyatt has now moved to Atlanta and has restarted her music career. I always loved her voice and I'll be looking forward to her new album due out later this year. She currently has a new single out called "Who Knew".


This picture is so funny to me, she looks slick slow ROFL!

She looks good except for that baby hair and pony tail braid... OMG

Fantasia stopped by 106 yesterday to promote her new reality show "Fantasia Forreal"



Check MORE DISH for more pics and video of KeKe and Monica




Cute look for Fantasia!

KeKe Wyatt


Her new song "Who Knew"

I like the song and she looks really cute in the video. Told y'all it was just the baby hair and braid LOL. Now, excuse me while I go look for this on my phone. I think I just found my boo's new ringtone ;-).


Monica and Melo


Now this was just too dang cute!! ;-)

KeKe Wyatt pics & video via FreddyO.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT JUST BROUGHT A MUCH NEEDED SMILE TO MY FACE

Related Posts with Thumbnails