Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gilbert Arenas Suspended Indefinitely!



I'm beyond tired of our men destroying their lives over DUMB S**T! If you haven't heard about Gilbert Arenas and his recent actions let me fill you in. He admitted to bringing guns to the locker room of the Washington Wizards. This came after he pulled one of the guns on a team mate after a fight over a gambling debt. That is just all kinds of STUPID, I don't even feel a need to go into depth about how ignorant it was. But whats even worse, the fool has since been making jokes about the incident. He was photographed before a game in Philadelphia pointing his index fingers at his teammates like handguns, his teammates then all fell down as if they had been shot. How about you pull a Plaxico Burress and shoot your damn self, fool (in the leg that is, I dont promote suicide). Gilbert has now been suspended indefinitly by the NBA I dont know what it'll take for some of our men to learn, check the video below.




Check MORE DISH for Gilbert's official statement


“I feel very badly that my actions have caused the NBA to suspend me, but I understand why the league took this action. I put the NBA in a negative light and let down my teammates and our fans. I am very sorry for doing that.

While I never intended any harm or disrespect to the NBA or anyone else, my gun possession at the Verizon Center and my attempts at humor showed terrible judgment. I take full responsibility for my conduct.

Earlier today, I called Commissioner Stern to apologize, and I hope we will be able to talk soon. I look forward to the day I can return to basketball. In the meantime, I will focus on dealing responsibly with this serious situation and I will continue to cooperate fully with the investigations by law enforcement and NBA authorities.”





He also had a couple of words via Twitter for Al Sharpton who advised the NBA to "show no mercy" to Gilbert.



Well damn! I wont say I agree with Al saying show no mercy because I think everybody deserves a second chance. However, what "real story" is there to tell, Gilbert? It is what it is and thats that. You messed up, accept responsibility for your actions dude!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails