Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Misa Hylton-Brim On Diddy & His Baby Mama Drama


The mother of Diddy's oldest son, stylist Misa Hylton-Brim hit up the Cherry Martinez's BAN Mondays show and gave the scoop on Diddy and his baby mama issues. She also spoke on her new company. Check it out.





That chic said she had made a milly by the time she was 25, STYLING folks. You betta work b***h!!

Anywho, this was honestly a shocker to me, throughout the years Misa has never really spoken out about her relationship with Diddy. She sounds like a chic with a lot of good sense that has made her own way in the industry and doesnt have to deal with Diddy's BS in order to live well. I dont know about y'all but I was hype to hear what she had to say about the whole baby mama ordeal. I always suspected that Kim was heated about that whole Sarah/Chance situation because the twins have YET to meet their older sister. I can understand her being upset but that is no reason to involve the children, take that ish up with Diddy (which she aint bout to do). If Misa was willing to accept Christian, why shouldnt she accept Chance?

Sarah Chapman, Janice Combs and Misa

I'm loving Misa after this interview! We learn something new everyday dont we cuz I had no idea that Sarah had been around all this time. I can believe everything she said because she doesnt sound the least bit bitter, she's simply telling it like it is. Now I'm wondering if Kim is going to tell "her side".. cuz I for damn sho would like to know LMAO.

Kim Porter



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo, I like Misa, but she has a super strong face. That Sarah looks like she's 50 and Kim looks like "The Grinch that stole Christmas"! Diddy likes avg women cuz he really likes men! Oh well, rock on Misa and Sarah, do ya thang! As for Kim, I hope someone slaps her ass!

Related Posts with Thumbnails