Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beyonce FINALLY Decides To Take A Break



I'm not sure how long this is going to last, but as for right now Beyonce has decided that she's taking a break from the industry. I would say it's about time cuz ole girl has been putting in work non stop for the longest. The fact that she made 83million dollars in 08 proves that she is more than deserving of some "me time." Check out what she had to say about her upcoming time off.

“It’s definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries,” she said. “I’d like to take about six months and not go into the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again."

“I’m going to do random things. I want to go to restaurants, maybe take a class and see some movies and Broadway shows. I’ll spend more time with Daniel. He’s a wonderful kid, amazing, so smart. And I spoil him, so it’s a lot of work. He’s a 24-hour job.”

"It will be the hardest thing in the world for me to make myself not do an album and shoot a video and turn it in and say, ‘I’m ready!’ I already have all these melodies and ideas in my head,” she said. “I have to tell myself, ‘Sit down! Sit down!’ “


That Juelz is one lucky lil kid. He has a mom that loves him to pieces (she's always raving about him on her Twitter) and Beyonce and Jigga as an aunt and uncle, what-a-life LOL!! It would be great if she decided to have a baby while she's off. I'm definitely waiting on that to happen ;).






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails