Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beyonce' Does Nintendo While Her Hubby Speaks On Illuminati



Beyonce' shot a new commercial for Nintendo.. Check out the pics!



Beyonce is rocking her Dereon line in the pics, its actually a nice look. I cant really tell what type of material that is but it kinda looks velvet, if so, I'on like it LOL. This commercial and deal with Nintendo just adds to her millions! She and her hubby JayZ were recently named NUMBER 1 on Forbes List of "Highest Paid Couples." This rap star and r&b diva duo beat out David and Victoria, Brad and Angelina and even Will and Jada. I LOVE IT! Anywho, have y'all heard folks claiming that Beyonce and JayZ worshipped the devil? You didn't hear it here cuz I try my best not to report bulls**t (outside of Danger and some Tila Tequila LOL), but since Jigga has now responded to the claims I decided to post what he had to say to radio host Angie Martinez.

I don’t know where it started. I don’t know where it came from. I really
think it’s really silly. For the record, I of course believe in God, but I
believe in one God. If people must know my religious beliefs, I believe in one
God. I don’t believe in religion. I don’t believe in Christians or Muslims. I
think all that separates people. I think it’s one God. I think it’s all the same
God, and I don’t believe in Hell. But as far as God, of course I believe in God.
Am I a part of some sect or cult? That sounds stupid to me. It’s like ignorant
to even say, and umm… I guess that’ll be the last time I address that. It’s
ignorant to me
I can’t even get in a golf club in Palm Springs. I’m from
Marcy Projects. Just think about that? People that control the world?

Hmph, I didn't believe that garbage anyways. People will come up with anything to try and degrade someones character.





Source: BeyonceWorld.net and Necole Bitchie



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'on like it either! Der NO NO!

Anonymous said...

beyonce looks weird right here. too much makeup and bad makeup job. makes her not look like herself

Anonymous said...

That's not Beyonce.

It's an imposter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails