Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kelis Tells PETA Where To Stick It


Kelis was spotted a couple of weeks ago in this fur and leather getup. Thanks to this ensemble, she received a letter from some very upset people. No, it wasn't the fashion police, it was PETA. Y'all know they weren't having this ish LOL. PETA sent a letter to Kelis about her choice to wear mink and Kelis posted this hilarious response on her MySpace page. Check it out!

There is no humane way to kill anything, let me start there. It’s
unfortunate but it’s part of life. With that being said, I would eat pterodactyl
if you found some and you told me it was meaty and delicious. And after doing a
very minimal amount of research……. I found out that the founder Ingrid Newkirk
is completely batty. I had a feeling but she far exceeded my expectations. I
mean certifiably insane! Lol this chicks will is nuts, google it – it’s a riot!
Beyond the fact that I think she’s a diabetic, which means she needs insulin,
which is taken from lab pigs (I know this because my sister happens to be in
veterinary school), which would be completely hypocritical. It’s like don’t
abuse animals unless it can help me.

I feel very strongly about a lot of
things such as the sweatshops that spin cotton and the blood on their hands. Btw
it’s not just the look of fur. It’s warm as hell and feels glorious, ever rubbed
faux fur on your body? Nothing luxurious about that. Then the letter proceeded
to name artist and designers who don’t wear real fur. Great! More for me! I
don’t judge them, don’t judge me.

If I started wearing endangered
animals like polar bear or orangutan then talk to me. (Which btw for the record
I would not – I do believe in the preservation of endangered species) But the
minks and chinchilla that quite honestly are rodents and if weren’t in the form
of a coat I would demand they be put to death anyway are not an issue to me.The
death of high fashion. Ugh.

I eat meat, and in fact my mouth salivates
as I type the word meat! And the paint throwing that’s just ridiculous! What if
I was hurling Loubitons and Pierre Hardy’s at every sad poorly dressed person on
the street? As right as I may be it’s just fanatical and crazy. And people have
the right to feel as they please. What about art? Survival of the fittest.
Natural selection? No let’s just let all the rodents run free and over take our
cities. Oh wait they have, NY and LA in particular are infested! Why don’t u
save them all from scavenging on the streets and ruining my evening strolls,
take them home. Make them pets! Get off my back! Pun intended!


Check MORE DISH for the rest of her reply LOL


Underpaid minorities picking your vegetables, now that’s fine for you right?
Please, fight for their rights. How about the poverty in the communities of
brown people around the world. She had the nerve to say (and I quote) “get over
it” talking of the issue of black people and slavery in this country verses cows
being slaughtered. Is she kidding me? Lol yes she must be. Actually, she’s lucky
most black people have real issues to worry about in the U.S and don’t give a
crap what her delusional privileged opinions are. But she should try saying that
again just for kicks n giggles on the corner of Adam Clayton Powell Blvd in
Harlem n see how well people “get over it” lol. If u want to preach do it about
something worthwhile don’t waste my time trying to save the dang chipmunk.

Find a worthwhile cause like the women being maimed in these Middle
Eastern countries. Or female circumcision. Or women’s rights here in America, we
still get paid less for doing the same jobs as men. Quite honestly if you hate
the world so much go live in the forest where no one else has to hear you
complain about the perfectly good food chain the good Lord created. Everyone has
the

Well damn, she told them! Personally, I would never wear real fur because the way they kill those animals/rodents/whatever you wanna call em is just horrible. However, I agree with Kelis, everybody has their own opinions on things and PETA activists go too damn far. If I did choose to wear real fur and ANYBODY threw a bucket of paint on me, I would probably reenact the slaying of a chinchilla on their azz. Anywho, that was a funny read LOL.


Source: MySpace

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should feel your skin being cut right above your anus and pulled off your body while you are still alive. Then someone might listen to you spew your ignorants.

Leonardo Mattar Monteiro said...

Yeah,definitely throwing dishes.Diva my ass:you're a vulgar,stupid,gross mistake of nature.I think your 'open letter' is one of the worst things I've ever read in my life.You're a piece of shit,lady.'Nuff said.Oh,and you can moderate this anytime anyway you want,bitch.Up your arse.

Anonymous said...

She looks like an ugly banshee wearing those poor animals fur, i hope she reborn as a coat farm chinchila in another life

wow shes ignorant said...

It's funny because it wasn't that long ago her people were ENSLAVED to benefit people that felt they were better than them. Now she does it to animals, enslaving and ripping the skin off animals because she feels she better and has the power to do so. Oh, How far we've come.

Anonymous said...

ohh this is very sad I can not believe people think this way...

Anonymous said...

ENSLAVED??? WOW, seriously? And you have the nerve to call her ignorant. Obviously none of your felt the need to read the entire post since you decided to jump on someone who simply is the messenger. Now how much of an ASSumption did you just make? If you dont like it, keep your mouth shut.

Dawn Diva said...

yea.. some of you a pretty damn ignant LMAO!! Like I told one of your other PETA partners, its obvious that you didnt read the entire post or you dont comprehend well. I DO NOT WEAR FUR, this letter was not written by me. OMG, get a grip. Y'all gonna mess around and get popped w/ one of those buckets y'all throw paint from w/ your ish talking azzes ROFL!!! Tata now, have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

She points out many of the other wrongs on this planet which are all worthy causes. But there is no correlation to be made. If you care about LIFE you would never wear animal skin. You can block out the facts if you want but in reality you are assisting in the torture and mutilation of innocent animals.

Anonymous said...

killing anything feels kind of hurtful

Related Posts with Thumbnails