Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tila Tequila Calls The Cops On Nicky Hilton

While on Twitter yesterday my Timeline was consumed with Tila Tequilla rants. After seeing so many tweets from her, I decided to go to her page and see what all the fuss was about. Earlier this week her "fiance", Johnson and Johnson heiress Casey Johnson was found dead. Yesterday, Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips went to Tila and Casey's home to retrieve Casey's dogs. Tila called the police and the paps were there to capture it. Check out the video.











Is it me or was that crying phony as hell? I don't believe for one second that they are about to put the dogs to sleep. Who the hell does that *side eye*? I just don't understand how you're in mourning yet on Twitter arguing back and forth with Perez Hilton (and conveniently promoting your new blogsite), constantly tweeting and ready and willing to give an interview at the drop of a dime. If she is really in pain over this I would like for her to take time and really mourn. All this extra carrying on is a wee bit much.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails