Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beyonce Explains Her Relationship, Well KINDA!

I was over at NecoleBitchie.com and saw a recent interview that Bey did in More!Magazine. She was talking about her marriage with Jigga. OMG, I love this couple. When I was at the BET Awards, I watched them as they walked around! They both exude POWER so you already know what they are TOGETHER! The Carter's are my fave couple next to Will and Jada. Anywho, check out some excerpts from the interview.

You and Jay-Z never speak about your relationship
Mrs. Carter – I don’t talk about my relationship with anyone. I feel like it’s important to keep certain things private.

Will it be ruined if you talk about it?
Mrs. Carter – No, I just choose not to talk about anything too personal. I won’t talk about the kind of cars I drive or how much money I make. You wouldn’t tell a person that you don’t know those kind of things and I’m not going to tell the world.

Did you worry people wouldn’t want to date you because your famous?
Mrs. Carter – Maybe some people, but I wasn’t scared of that because I feel that I have way more to offer than just being famous. I think that once people meet me and get to know me, you forget that I’m famous.

Check MORE DISH for more pics and excerpts from the More!Magazine interview

Do you thinks its important for a man to please a woman, as well as the other way around? Mrs. Carter – Yeah, definitely. I think its natural for women to sacrifice themselves in a relationship, but when you do that too much, you lose yourself. Before you know it, you don’t even know what you like anymore. You have to remember that you can depend on yourself, and go with your instincts. You don’t have to lose everything just to please the other person because its just as important that your happy. But sometimes we get so into pleasing the guy we don’t think, ‘are we really happy?’






That's right B, keep it on the hush. I don't blame her for not talking about her marriage. They already can't get a moments rest so speaking on her relationship would be like adding fuel to the flame. Plus, mofos always have something to say about ANY AND EVERTHING!! They look so happy together.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails