Friday, August 14, 2009

TIP Asks, "Is That The Way That You Want It?"


Tip recently released a new diss track for his first "baby momma" LaShon Dixon and he most def got in that ass ROFL. Check it out!



My FAVE part of the song!!

I’m in a public tug of war for dough I struggled for,
I owe money for my sons, honey and nothin’ more,
Do much more than average for my sons
And you just ignore, in fact, you can get off your ass and work
If you don’t wanna be f*cking poor

That’s not quite the issue is it?
It’s that we don’t f*ck no more,
That’s ’sposed to be you who buying houses, picking out decor
That’s ’sposed to be you in Bentley’s, Fendi and Dior
That’s your problem, just accept it,
You and I are never more

And forever we never will,
Just try your best to deal
I rolled around wit you for years and I regret it still
And well, since you ain’t let yourself know,
You look a mess,
Just let yourself go I guess


DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! I know Tiny is sitting back TRIPPING ROFL, cuz I know I am. I'm loving this song, its bumping AND putting not only LaShon but all these money hungry "baby mommas" on blast. I hate when a man is actually doing for his child/children and the mother expects more simply because the father might be paid. If the man is taking care of his child, like TIP said.. he owes money for his child and nothing more. He hit the nail on the head when he spoke of her being mad about not living the type of life he is. I KNOW it burns her up to see Tiny in the spot she wants.. Hmph, get over it LaShon! And did he HAVE to mention that she looks a mess? HAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails