Monday, August 3, 2009

Nas Speaks On Marriage/ Kanye Says "I Ain't Said Ish"


Nas FINALLY spoke to somebody (Straight.com) about his much talked about marriage and divorce. He discussed rumors of infidelity and more. Check out what Mr. Jones had to say.

“It’s funny that someone would even care about some Nasir Jones sh*t. I’m still that kid from the block at the end of the day.… So when I watch this sh*t, it’s surreal. We get a good laugh off it and say, ‘Hey, they’re talking about me again and it’s some funny sh*t.’ ”
It’s unfortunate when business is out there about your personal sh*t, especially when you’re really not the guy to be having his sh*t out there,” Nas said. “The sad thing is, you’ve got to get used to it. My skin is so thick that I probably need to write a book for people who are not ready for anything crazy.”
I heard that I was a cheater. It almost sounds like I was a bad husband. Not to say I was the greatest—I’m not perfect in anything I do—but I think I deserve a fucking trophy. If I do say so myself, without sounding too cocky, I gotta say I was a hell of a husband and a hell of a dad.”



I really hate that these two couldn't work out. I love Nas and I've been bumping wit Kelis since forever. They made such a bomb ass couple in my opinion. Oh well, I guess that's a wrappioli on the Jones'.

Some media sources reported that last week Kanye stated that HE should be the "next King of Pop." I was SO hoping that this was some made up ish, and according to Kanye that's exactly what it was. He blogged about the latest rumor, check out what he had to say.

I WAS JUST LISTENING TO WENDY WILLIAMS AND HEARD SOME QUOTE ABOUT ME SAYING I’M THE NEW KING OF POP. NOT ONLY DID I NOT SAY THAT, I HAVEN’T SAID ANYTHING. IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD THAT OBVIOUSLY I MADE PEOPLE FEEL THAT I WOULD BE CORNY ENOUGH TO SAY SOMETHING SO WHACK AFTER THE PASSING OF AN IDOL, A LEGEND AND MORE THAN THAT A HUMAN BEING WITH FEELINGS AND FAMILY. IT SCARES ME TO THINK WHAT PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE, WITHOUT EVEN A SOURCE. ANY RANDOM PERSON CAN TYPE SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET AND THEN THE WORLD BELIEVES IT. I DON’T TALK TO PRESS OR DO TV OR DO PROMOTIONS OF ANY SORT. I’VE STOPPED CHASING AND BUYING INTO FAME. FAME IS LIKE CIGARETTES WITH NO SURGEON GENERAL WARNING. IT DESTROYS MOST PEOPLE AS IT DID TO THE TRUE AND ONLY KING OF POP. WE EXPLOIT OURSELVES AND EAT OUR OWN EGOS ‘TILL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT. I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS WON’T BE THE LAST FALSE STATEMENT WITH MY NAME ON IT, BUT THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I DEFEND MYSELF. I’M DONE.

It's crazy how people will make up a WHOLE story about somebody. I'm just glad Kanye didn't say this because I was starting to wonder if he had gone completely out his mind LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails