Monday, August 17, 2009

NeNe Leaks Lets It Leak

One of the RHWOA, Ms. NeNe is writing a tell all book about her life. NeNe's book "Never Make The Same Mistake Twice: Lessons on Love and Life Learned The Hard Way" is in stores now! She stopped through a Barnes and Noble for a book signing in ATL this past weekend.


Check out some pics and video under MORE DISH courtesy of FreddyO.com






I've grown to love NeNe even though she can be a bit much for me at times LOL. I'm tempted to go and by the book, then again I probably won't. I wonder if she'll talk about her issues with her home foreclosure and finding her real father.

I think it's real special for these grown azz women to stay in the media arguing and fighting LMAO. Yes, its damn sho entertaining but it's also embarassing as HELL! I'm so glad that Kim is on here clowning all the time too, so now they cant put it all on the black women. OMG, this is toooooooooooooo funny to me. "I dont have time to talk to you MONSTER." And did she have to use Sheree's line "who gone check me boo" ROFLMAO!! I'm on pins and needles waiting on this reunion show!! I can already see a plenty wigs flying!



See, this is how I like to see NeNe. She sounds like she has a lot of sense in this interview. Not saying that I thought she was ignorant, but she does have a way of sometimes coming off that way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails