Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dawn & Que Party/Deborah Cox Performs



Dawn and Que hit up the 1 Year Anniversary Party For Cocktails with Jessica in New York. They seem to still be a happy Bad Boy couple. Uh Dawn, I'm just NOT feeling this get-up. This hat is probably whats throwing me off. Not a good look with that dress chic. Speaking of this dress, did it really have to be sheer all up in the club? She looks like she just got out the bed and came to the party with this naked ass face and lack of accessories. Oh wait, she does have on one long a$$ earring. Girl stop...



Deborah Cox performed at WLBS 35th Anniversary Concert Series in New York, I'm sure she did a great job! I loved me some Deborah back in the day, damn that just made me feel old.

3 comments:

sxnme said...

I loves me some Deborak Cox too! She is such a talent and unrated in the industry like Tamia.

Dawn Diva said...

Yes ma'am.. you remember her junt Things Just Aint The Same? OHHHHH that was my ish baby.. and you KNOW I gotta add the link for ya..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqfa7YWTijw

sxnme said...

Of course you have a link. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails