Tuesday, August 25, 2009

R.I.P. Aaliyah!

8 years ago today I remember my best friend running into the room waking me up to tell me that Aaliyah was in a fatal plane crash. I honestly didn't think she knew what she was talking about but when I turned on MTV I saw that it was true. She was only 22 years old when she left us. Aaliyah was such a talented young lady and I loved watching her dance more than anything.

I just wanted to post a couple of videos in remembrance of her

My ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG EVER (not just by Aaliyah, but PERIOD) is One In A Million! Check the video.



Click MORE DISH for more videos from the FABULOUSLY TALENTED Aaliyah!



LOVED this one here!


This is one of my fave videos from her! She was such a itty bitty chic, but always looked so cute in her clothes. She could mos def dance her azz off, I would have loved to see her and CiCi in a dance battle. I think CiCi would've taken her but it would have been one hell of a battle!



This was the very last video that she shot. She was headed home from shooting this video when her plane crashed shortly after take off.



I cry every time I hear this song. The video is simply beautiful, my heart goes out to her family and fans. RIP Aaliyah.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails